Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please! Someone out there tell the rest of us sitting at home about the altercation at the Restaurant/Bar in the main entry building. Not wanting to start a rumor, I'll wait for an eyewitness description.......

·
Registered
303 Posts
Grand

I was there for the whole thing. It was a little verbal sparring and some harsh words were exchanged mostly by an ATA official and another gentleman who has offered the ATA some suggestions. After some heated exchange, both parties cooled down a bit, went to a table and continued their conversation in a gentlemanly manor. I believe they spent over an hour talking.

While it could have escalated to something further, it did not and cooler heads prevailed on all sides.
There were no blows thrown, no violation of ATA rules. There was probably much more excitement going on at the TEXAS Hold-em Tournament held in the other room.

I think when the discussion was over they had decided, 7.5s or eights, holding high gun or low gun, and whether to extend the concrete to 45 yards at all gun clubs.

Bob Gibson

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.