Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They aren't going to change the dates of the Grand. Just look at the calender and figure the same days as 2010.

·
Registered
827 Posts
If they don't change it pretty soon, it will be in July! Thanks, Barry...I was really planning on going next year to shoot with John H. I would still like to go...I'm kind of making 2011 my "farewell" tour....so to speak.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
bas - I'm going to try and go next year. Since we always see eye to eye, maybe we can shoot together? Jimmy Borum

·
Registered
827 Posts
Jimmy - fine with me, I don't have a squad lined up....but, I might be short yardage by the time the Grand rolls around....

Betty Sackett

·
Registered
827 Posts
Well, I really want to...any work for me? I really have to figure it all out, cuz I know, RMS has no earthly desire to go...heck, he doesn't even go to BA with me.....and, I really had planned to shoot with John...we talked about it.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Betty - I got a note from a certin CHC member for you not to count on any reductions. Since they aren't worthy of expenses they are giving no more reductions. I won't say who he is but his cats are pissed. Jimmy Borum

·
Registered
120 Posts
Checked extended forecast for Sparta, August 2 to August 13, 2011, says highs in the mid 70's and lows in the mid 50's everyday. See you all there again.

Joe McGorman

·
Registered
827 Posts
Listen up Jimmy, I KNOW that guy with the cats...we go waaaaay back. And Pat...I only WISH 26 was TOO short....but, I do believe in the system....and that is take those reductions. Of course, the last time I took one I got moved back after 100 targets...

·
Registered
709 Posts
Yes, I'm the thin, less muscular one in a gray T shirt and my dear wife Jane is sitting on the bench as we went out to shootoff for the 2006 GAH tie. (I made the shootoff in 2002 also). AJ

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.