Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do those patches come from Trap and Field? I have received them and the person taking the information didn't require any proof, although I had a photo that documented my attendance, taken by Sportsman's Review.

·
Registered
808 Posts
I do not believe they require any proof. Honor system deal. Only a loser would want an attendance patch for Grands he was not at. Since so few wear patches, or even vests anymore, not as big of a deal as it was in the past. Myself, I am at twenty-something Grands. Not positive I am at 25 since I missed a few in the late 80's early 90's, so I am holding off until I am sure. Then I'll get the patch, throw it in a drawer for someone to find and pitch when I pass on.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I got mine some time ago. When I was at the Grand. I went to the office and they checked their records to verify my attentance. I got my patch later that day.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I have most Average Books from 1970 til today. Missing one or two between 1970 thru 1975 and all to 2009.
I think I received my 25th attendance patch and felt dispaying it was not appropriate.then we left Vandalia, ( 30 yrs) Now five at Sparta.
All the Best.

Joe Woods/Ontario

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.