Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We joke about belt buckles for trophies but my granddaughter won this one today and the family is thrilled. She also won a hcp event but due to a classification error (by ATA) another shooter picked up the trophy before they got it corrected. They're supposed to be mailing a duplicate to her. Her first Grand and she's coming home tomorrow with a big smile.

Buckle.JPG

Reactions: msp548

·
Ljutic Nut
2,940 Posts
Congratulations. I hope there are many more victories for her.

Jim

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Congratulations to her! Grand daughters that shoot are something special! Better get started on building a trophy case , she's gonna need it!

Ken Rucker

·
Registered
Beretta TR1
563 Posts
Yak,
Tell her congrats from our family. We'll see you all in a couple of weeks at the Cardinal Classic.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Yak,
That is a very nice tribute to the work it took to earn the place on the podium. These young people amaze me when they are placed in situations that challenge their competitive side. Keep on making shells. Looks like your going to need a lot.
Having strong daughters and granddaughters is one of the best parts of the youth movement.
Bob

·
Banned
818 Posts
Congratulations Thats a very good showing, hope she continues on her journey ... Well done ... WPT ... (YAC) ....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts