Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK. I need some help. For the life of me, I am unable to bring up the price of lead on their website. I order and have shipped. Where I live it is cheaper than driving. Trying to compare Gamaliels and Grafs.

Thanks,

Rod

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Gentlemen:

Graf's website lists prices for just about everything they carry. Prices and product availability is updated daily. The notable exception is lead shot. For whatever reason, they don't list details for shot.

I am coordinating a group order of shotshell components from Graf's in Mexico, MO. for a group of shooters at my club. The order includes a ton and 2/3 of Lawrence magnum shot. As of this morning, Lawrence magnum is $21.99 per bag.

Graf's also carries Eagle shot. I don't know the price.

The number for Graf's Reloading is 800-531-2666. Sheilah is one of their contact people. Her extention is #128.

sissy

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Thats strange , when I looked up shot at Graf 2 weeks ago it was listed at $43 a bag ??? CAC was $22.50, so we order a bulk component order from CAC since they had the most realistic prices . I hope that lead is coming down but I don`t think it will hit any below $20 .

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
With the ever changing changing prices of shot in recent times it is hard to post prices and as such dealers usually recommend calling.

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
ricks1:

If someone has an established dealer account with Grafs and logs in that way, it may be possible to access shot prices. For those that don't have an established (dealer??) account, it is not possible to look up shot prices.

Lawrence is $21.99 if picked up at Graf's.

sissy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.