Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Isn't it rather odd and bad timing for Graf's Reloading to go up $0.45 on shot to $32.95 - this week? I thought everything that went into making and delivering shot was going down???? What are you finding elsewhere in the market - any cheaper shot?

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Cheaper??? $32.95 is a bargin compared to the $50-$60 that Bass Pro gets for shot.

Eric

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Ken X,

Agreed but you do if it's the only game in town.

Eric

·
Registered
519 Posts
no eric, you dont buy it from there even if it is the only place in town. Just order it and have it delivered. Order enough of it so that the shipping will balance out.

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
To be sure I just called the local Bass Pro in Ft. Lauderdale to check on the price. The person in the hunting department said when I asked the price; "goodness gracious, you're wanting to spend $60 on a bag of shot?"

Eric

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Tuscarora99,

I would if I reloaded but I use the Winchester/WalMart value packs. $23/100. Does the job for me.

Eric

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
$33/bag isn't bad. I just got some west coast for $30 that was part of a larger buy. Bad news there though, when the shot was picked up at the West Coast facility, the place was operating as a warehouse with most of the production people having been laid off. I don't know the details but I hope it is a temporary measure.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Mixer ... that is like $57.50 a flat without tax and even I know that depending on the recipe and such that is about $12 to $15 more than reloads.

Just think of it ... for every value pack of 100 you buy you could have 125 shells if you reloaded.

·
Registered
10,526 Posts
Mr. Newbius, I think that he would have much less than 100 shells at $23 per 100 if he reloaded, and bought all his components at Bass Pro. LOL LOL. Break-em all. Jeff

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.