Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2,105 Posts
If you can wait until August, there are usually several gunsmiths at the Grand in Sparta, IL.
Hopefully that will be true. I do know of one, however, who is not coming to the Grand this year. Last week I spoke with Doug Hubbart and he told me he will not be there. He has done a great job for me in the past and I will miss him this year.

· Registered
1,871 Posts
Hopefully that will be true. I do know of one, however, who is not coming to the Grand this year. Last week I spoke with Doug Hubbart and he told me he will not be there. He has done a great job for me in the past and I will miss him this year.
Another gentleman is Tom Larkin,Minnesota,
Quite qualified, He has installed recoil systems and recoil pads,
he is one of the go to guys in AZ. He attends Sparta

Joe Woods/Ontario

· Registered
72 Posts
You may see if Tom Larkin is going to be at Illinois State shoot. It is the week of June 14th at Brittney shooting park, Bunker Hill Illinois. Google maps says it is 47 miles north of St Louis. I have had Tom do work on a few guns at this shoot including a Gracoil installed. Tom’s number is 507.838.5318. If you have never been to Brittney - good folks and good food. Good Luck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.