Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Winchester 101 unsingle that has a pretty good punch I'm a good size guy and it will give me a head-ache after 100 or so I like the gun but can't shoot it this way , would a Graco recoil shock reducer help you think ....

·
Registered
130 Posts
YES!

I have one on my Charles Daly top single trap gun and the recoil of a 1,200 fps 1 1/8 oz shell is reduced to the equivalent of a 28 gauge. The unit will also allow better fiting of your gun. Spend the extra and get the adjustable length of pull unit and you can comensate for heavy winter clothing.

....Paul

·
Registered
25 Posts
You've probly heard this but , the punch is most likely from a Ill fitting gun ,the gra-coil works I have one , but fitting my gun & mounting perfectly is the fix.

·
Vendor
7,105 Posts
i,d put on a softtouch from shooters emporium- more money but very nice compliment to good gun. they just look like its from the factory and not some fake leg!!!

·
Vendor
7,105 Posts
i forgot one thing to mention- in comparing a gracoil to a softtouch , you need to look at the 1/2touch for equal $ and what they will do?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Blakester:

I have a RAD II System for sale. Used but in good shape. $125.00 plus shipping. Let me know if you have interest. Mick McGinley. 608-444-6233

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.