Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shooters. We are closing out the last of our GRACO comb hardware as we no longer offer the installation in our shop. I have the sets pictured below for sale at dealer cost + $5 shipping (If you buy all or some of them I'll ship each package for $5 Priority Mail) These are all brand new sets and you can look up the price on the link above. The 870 hardware kit is great for ...well yeah...870's and 1100's with their narrower stocks. The Browning sets are direct replacement for Browning's hardware which is complex, makes it much more rugged and simple to adjust. All Standard hardware is $35 + $5 postage. Browning is $67+$5 postage. PM, Phone 828-693-3833 or email at [email protected]

Visa MC Discover gladly accepted.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
I have an 870 with the Graco kick suppressor. Can the comb hardware still be installed. The reason I ask is I was told certain guns, like my 686, can't have the kick suppressor and comb hardware. Thanks for your reply. Jackie B.

·
Premium Member
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shooting Jack, not sure about this one. Maybe someone on this blog can tell you for sure.

Sport shot, you have a PM.

THANKS,

Bob

·
Premium Member
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry about not getting back to everyone... Just had a crazy busy day at the shop and one key employee was out today. I'll answer PM's and emails in the morning. Thanks,

Bob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts