Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an older grabber and it has the 100 primer feeder with chain. My biggest problem with it is the springy piece of metal inside the tray coming out regularly. Especially when there aren't many primers to keep it down. It pops out of its hole in the arm that moves. How is the end supposed to be bent to keep it in there? Or is it supposed to have something else keeping it in place?

·
Registered
18,660 Posts
I have an older grabber and it has the 100 primer feeder with chain. My biggest problem with it is the springy piece of metal inside the tray coming out regularly. Especially when there aren't many primers to keep it down. It pops out of its hole in the arm that moves. How is the end supposed to be bent to keep it in there? Or is it supposed to have something else keeping it in place?
$(KGrHqMOKooFG+FsQhOOBRy69+oLsg--60_35.JPG

If yours doesn't look like this, it is broken. Order a new one.

·
Registered
5,989 Posts
I've used both the 100 and 200 MEC primer trays. I wouldn't spend the money to upgrade from the 100 to the 200. Just order a new flat spring as seen in post #2 and you'll be good to go.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
I agree with Claypoppy. get a new flat spring. I have several grabbers and have both kinds of primer trays. The new style is difficult to get set correctly but once you do it does work. I would just as soon use the old style.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts