Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone: wanted to get some input on a website I found for buying guns. I recently purchased 2 guns. Transaction was quick and had the firearms in my hands in 7 days. What are your thoughts on the pricing?

·
Registered
218 Posts
Great prices....However I did try and buy from them once only to be told days later that item was out of stock. They did refund my money and apologized for the inconvenience. I would give them another try in the future but i would call and confirm availability first.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I have bought from them once. They had a shotgun I wanted and it was about $150 cheaper than the a local place. I ordered and within days, it was at my FFL. Great service, communication and product. Would def buy from again.

Floyd T.

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
I've bought a rifle and a pistol using them. No issues with either of my purchases. The guns were shipped to my FFL in a timely manner and were exactly what I ordered.
For what it's worth, I researched all the various companies like this one. They all seem to have their horror stories and fans. I think it's always a small gamble.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts