Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw a Daly for sale at Jaquas on their web site that looked like an old friend of mine. I called and asked if the serial no. was xxxxxxx and to his surprise I had it right. I asked him to hold it till Saturday night, they did.

Picked it up yesterday and shot the first 50 straight today. I won't be parting with it again. The things you let get away when you think you can do better with something else. Only thing different was someone put a Morgan Adj. pad on it. I ordered a new KickEEze.

The web site has a lot of information on it now that was not there before. Does not pin point when any specific gun was made but you can get real close.

Rock

Jim

·
Registered
642 Posts
Wow, you are lucky, same thing happened to me, I bought a Beretta 303 Special trap with a 32" barrel in 1981, shot my first round of trap at Pachmair´s (now BBB) in El Monte, Ca, shot a 23 right out the box, my best friend was there too and also shot a 23, he begged me to sell it to him since it fit him so well, he persuaded me into doing so since I fell in love with a brand new Browning Citori Plus. My friend kept the gun for 15 years, I moved out of town, several years after he was getting a divorce and had to sell his toys, and I was broke and couldn’t buy the Beretta back, thus a mutual friend wound up buying the gun. To make a long story short, last year I bumped with the guy who bought the Beretta, we began talking about guns and asked me if I wanted to buy the Beretta back!!, I obviously said yes, and he also gave me a 28" field barrel, I am not ever selling the Beretta again.

Berettaman7

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
The 303 is a fine gun. I win lots of dollars from guys with P guns and k guns and the investment is comfortable

·
Registered
642 Posts
I love the 303 so much that I decided to buy another one, this time a 20 gauge A303 with a 26" barrel in at least 95% condition.

I may just buy a 30" barrel for the 12 gauge, the 32" shoots wonderfull but am curious to see how would it shoot with a 30".

Berettaman7

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.