Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here it is Christmas Eve, the supposed happiest time of the year. Well today I received 3 seed catalogs (Gurneys, Starks, Fields) in the mail. Happy time ruined by reminding you the days are already starting to get longer, and the damn heat and humidity are on their way back. Long days of mowing, raking, choppin, garden work, sweating like a whore in church are returning. It just never ends, does it? Seems a guy can never get ahead.

Dam seed companies. I know the miserable sob summer is returning, just why remind me on Christmas?

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here it is Christmas Eve, the supposed happiest time of the year. Well today I received 3 seed catalogs (Gurneys, Starks, Fields) in the mail. Happy time ruined by reminding you the days are already starting to get longer, and the damn heat and humidity are on their way back. Long days of mowing, raking, choppin, garden work, sweating like a whore in church are returning. It just never ends, does it? Seems a guy can never get ahead.

Dam seed companies. I know the miserable sob summer is returning, just why remind me on Christmas?

·
Registered
328 Posts
It was twenty below this morning and we are at least five montsaway from doing any kind o planting outdoors. I'll take all te summer I can get.

·
Registered
328 Posts
It was twenty below this morning and we are at least five montsaway from doing any kind o planting outdoors. I'll take all te summer I can get.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Used to get seed catalogs around February and it was great. I would think about ordering seeds and starting various vegetables in my greenhouse in March. It made winter a little shorter. Now I get them before Christmas. I throw any seed catalog that arrives before January 15th away.

·
Molon Labe
11,993 Posts
A couple years ago I ordered seeds on line, $hit we get bombarded with catalogs, all year

I too will take the heat

1 - 8 of 8 Posts