Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently He has left the building. I for one think that this is a less interesting site without him. See ya Gary....Bill

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Reading his stuff was about the same as stepping in dog poop. Infuriating, disappointing, hard to get rid of & something that should never have happened in the first place. Let's give it a rest.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I think the Dr. is a victim of Obama Care. Have you forgotten we were told if you like your Dr. you can keep your Dr. Impeach somebody.

Fifteen two and a pair is four.

Bill

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Jesus, what a bunch of whiny, petty, a$$holes - all of his posts had his name on them - if you didn't want to read them, why not just skip over it and go on to some other subject that wasn't like dog crap to you?

·
Registered
14,903 Posts
If ya didn't like what he posted, just pass over it, that simple. Not unlike walking across the yard and stepping in dog poop, ya could have walked around it, but then ya wouldn't have anything to bitch about.

GneJ

·
Registered
7,593 Posts
"Reading his stuff was about the same as stepping in dog poop. Infuriating, disappointing, hard to get rid of & something that should never have happened in the first place."

There you go, after all he was giving his opinion. We all know no one should be allowed to do that. The first sentence of that quote says it all its just plain not right. You do have to open the thread before it is like stepping in dog poop, infuriating, disappointing and hard to get rid of.

Then again if you had never opened his threads they wouldn't have ever been any of those things.

Spoken like a true liberal as long as it is there you aren't wrong if you take action and open it. YA RIGHT

Bob Lawless

·
Banned
308 Posts
I enjoy reading everyone's views....some only once. Unfortunately we have posters that choose to only interrupt discussions.

There is an on/off button on my computer and and up and down arrow so I don't have to open everyone's thread.

I assume poster APrice doesn't have that option.

·
Supporting Vendor
9,948 Posts
He's the first TS.com member of 2014 to join the other greats of the past in the TS.com cemetery.

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Tronspace/media/002_zpseab2facc.jpg.html" target="_blank">
002_zpseab2facc.jpg
</a>

·
Registered
182 Posts
Internet tough guys...

I think some are enveous of the attention that Doc received...

Chris

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
I have met and talked with Gary. He is not a bad person. He just likes a little attention. He has more knowledge than many others on this sight. People that sign their name get more respect from me.

Clyde

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.