Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Good luck Bob. My shoulder has been killing me too, but the docs say it is just the pinched nerves in my neck. It could always be worse right?

Take care buddy (and make sure they don't cut into the wrong shoulder!).

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Hope all goes good for your surgery Bob and you're back on the line soon! Yvonne

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Good luck and best wishes for a speedy recovery. The key to your recovery is the physiotherapy. Do exactly as the therapist says ... no more and no less. Been there and done that twice. Bill Malcolm

·
Registered
505 Posts
My thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery. I hope shoulder surgery won't stop you from posting! Lori

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Heal up and get back on the line where you belong!!!! Seriously , get well soon, my friend!!

Ken Rucker

·
Registered
14 Posts
Recuperate rapidly, easily and painlessly, and resume smoking targets frequently, totally and mercilessly.

Best Wishes,

Don Beene

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Bob, Good luck and best wishes for a speedy recovery. The physical therapy is the most important part of the procedure. Tony

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
Here's wishing nothing but the best for one of our best!! Watch what you write guys, he'll be reading and keeping notes for later straightning us out! All our best for you my friend! Hap

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.