Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at buying a citori trap 70 vintage fixed chokes 30" barrels looks pretty clean and solid lock up
What's a good price?
Thanks
Michael

·
Premium Member
6,005 Posts
I let a young guy at my local club have one of mine, $800.00. Had 4 way adjustable soft comb with untouched barrels. It was in 95% condition.

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
Does it have any engraving on the sides of the receiver? If it is the plain receiver 73-76 type that takes some away. Fixed chokes take some away from price on average. 30" barrels while they seem more popular, I think they are less sought after than the 32" IMO. So, lots of variables. Monte Carlo? Still probably in the $1000 range, give or take a hundred or so.

I don't think the above price is going to be found on a regular basis, but usually they will start around the $1000 mark.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Here in Central Ohio the ones I've seen are around 1600-2000 for a good XT.

Had a chance to buy a Sporting Clays model sometime back for 800 but it was rough.

I doubt you will find anything good for under 1000.

If you could find a Chas. Daly model (Miroku) you might buy it under 1000.

Regards.....Gerald

·
Sky Buster
4,166 Posts
Here in Central Ohio the ones I've seen are around 1600-2000 for a good XT.

Had a chance to buy a Sporting Clays model sometime back for 800 but it was rough.

I doubt you will find anything good for under 1000.

If you could find a Chas. Daly model (Miroku) you might buy it under 1000.

Regards.....Gerald
$800.00 to $1,000

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
Next time you guys see a clean Citori Trap for $700 - $800, let me know.

·
Premium Member
6,005 Posts
Next time you guys see a clean Citori Trap for $700 - $800, let me know.
Contact "Merlyns Guns". I imagine he'll keep an eye for you and let you know when he gets one. Here in the Midwest the old ones seem hard to move. Everybody thinks tubes will make you a shooter.

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Guy at the club today had a Citori grade 5, 32", adj comb, Spears double release, bottom only barrel ported, case, triggers updated, stock re-finished, for $1800 and it's nice! Well taken care of. Lots of factory engraving on silver receiver, stock? No choke tubes! Probably IM and Full. Located in Central Indiana.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts