Trapshooters Forum banner

Good people on this forum

1832 18
Bought a gun case for Saxman, he shipped it out today as I mailed him a check, They should pass in the mail.
Not often this is done, nice to be able to trust your fellow shooter.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
3,356 Posts
I think you'll find most of the people on here are really good "salt of the earth" types. We bust chops, and hack on each other but it's almost invariably in good fun, kind of like a clubhouse. The people I've met on here and corresponded with on pm's are people I'd be glad to call friends. Sure sometimes things get tense but its that way any where. It usually blows over and forgotten pretty quick. It's one of two sites I'd not be hesitant with dealing with one of the regulars.

· Premium Member
9,223 Posts
People here on T.S. are No Ka Oi !! (Da Best) and why this site is the envy of every other wanna -be, piss ant site out there, as they can only dream and wish they could have the type of solid people that contribute to a comprehensive information and support base that we have. Admin guys should be considering sellin tee shirts, coffee mugs, etc. to promote and recruit other kindred spirits as I know their are many out there who would be great additions and not only add to our greatness as a forum but benefit themselves from the help from all of us.
Aloha

· Registered
2,974 Posts
Same here. Nothing but positive interactions with a few individuals and a few vendors I've had transactions with. I'm not at all surprised... am I the only one that had to take an entrance exam?

· Premium Member
21,555 Posts
I just bought the Perrazi book from OldGoat. He sent the book today and I sent the check today. Good deal Lucille!!!

Reactions: jk80
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.