Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
16,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dead perp was done in by a bomb carried by a robot. They ran it over by him and Kaboom. Nice job, no cops shot at.

Before that, during the standoff, he spewed a bunch of hate speech for police and white people.

Wonder how much sympathy will come out for him.

HM

·
Banned
4,288 Posts
The dead perp was done in by a bomb carried by a robot. They ran it over by him and Kaboom. Nice job, no cops shot at.
Before that, during the standoff, he spewed a bunch of hate speech for police and white people.
VERY nice touch by the police...............yes KABOOM......too bad a LAWS/RPG device is so messy......but would have been effective.

GS

·
Banned
2,562 Posts
Middy, I would expect no different of a child to "want to see"..........it confirms that intelligence is very limited to those that have your views. You are now seeing the rest of this country reap what your kind have sewn for the last 50 years.......

·
Registered
29,239 Posts
Remote controlled weapons is something that has been in consideration for a long time and perhaps should be put into use more often as terrorism grows. Drones with explosives comes to mind would be a great risk if control is lost during it's run or it might be shot out of the sky. Remote controlled model vehicles like small cars and trucks would be cheap and work if terrain allows. Dogs strapped with bombs have been used in war. In modern times, cats with grenades would be best but can't be trained to pull the pin.

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
Dogs strapped with bombs have been used in war.
Anyone remember the revolt by the Hungarian in 1948? Freedom loving citizens who HATED the Communist strapping on granades and rolling under Commie tanks!!

"As for me, give me Liberty or give me Death"

Opppps sorry that's HATE Speech according to Liberals!!!

If you listened to our AG, She claimed that the DOJ is into "building" a better nation!! That is one scary broad!! "building" a nation as to THEIR desires NOT what has been in place for decades!!!

·
Premium Member
18,219 Posts
Way to go Dallas P.D.. "Kaboom"- LOL.

Prayers to the families of the 5 dead officers.

·
Registered
3,822 Posts
Way to go Dallas..!!
I would like to know more about the "bomb" that was used. I'm thinking a Claymore would be great.
I admit, I also thought this would have been a good time to deploy a LAWS, but God only knows how many lawsuits would have resulted.

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
I would like to have seen him blown to smithereens up close...then it should be put on youtube and facebook as an example.....we had to watch the 2 cop killed victims die. Both of those shoots disturb me especially the MN one. Why would anyone think that a guy who said he had a ccw as soon as he was stopped think he was going for his gun?As far as the Baton Rouge incident I don't see why the cops felt the need to bum rush the guy...once he was on the ground he may have been reaching for his gun

·
Registered
8,200 Posts
Don't forget that you are only seeing a video that started after the shooting and a girlfriend who is cool, calm and narrating her version of what happened.

·
Premium Member
10,589 Posts
Was the robot hurt? Hope not.

·
L'Étoile du Nord
493 Posts
I've never heard of police using explosives. I am interested to hear more once the details emerge.

·
Registered
29,239 Posts
Heard they used C4.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
He should have been Knee capped first then KABOOM!!!!! Needs to suffer a little first!!!!!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts