Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Mike, I know that I will have a good day today. I was able to get up this morning and thank the good Lord for my blessings. Have a great day.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
Same to you Mikie. It will be beautiful weather wise here in DFW area as it has been each day for the last two weeks and will be into next week. Hope the Son shines all over you today my friend!

miltie

·
Registered
840 Posts
Bulge u're stealing my line.

Bob
The other one

"retirement is great, early am coffee on back deck ovrlooking lake. Then the decision for the day. Gonna do something worth while? Yes get more coffee, No get more coffee and add a little rum on top"
life is beautiful if your lookin down at the grass and not up at the roots.

Bob

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Same to you Mike. It's a beautiful morning here in South Georgia. God has been good to me and I am truly blessed. I will go change the SD cards out of my game camera's this morning and then get to go shoot this afternoon. Jackie B.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I woke up early this morning.. My beautiful wife fixed me a cup of coffee.. As I looked towards heaven.. and all the beauty outside.. I had to say "Thank you Lord".. We all are truely blessed.. All Good.. Mike

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Thanks Mike...................It is a wonderful day................and I will appreciate every minute of it..........4 deer in the back yard(2 little ones,and 2 does)......man are they pretty.To all......have a great day,and stay safe.................Smoke em all

D.P.Reynolds

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
Mike, with your attitude, you have been blessed for sure. Too many go through life with the cup half empty.

My gun club is open today (Wed/Sat/Sun only) so it is going to be a great day!!!

Thanks for the morning cheer!!!!

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
You are correct Mike. UPS tells me I should be looking at a new gun this PM, compliments of Mark :). I also just got back from the veterinary hospital where Annie had her stitches removed from an eye injury incurred a week ago Monday chasing birds in New Brunswick. Her vision is OK and will be ready to go in a few weeks. So, you are right on Mike! Have a great day and week, Bob

·
Registered
607 Posts
Thanks Mike ,,met you at the grand,,,It's a beautiful day here in Washington stste,,We are blessed ..Mx8 Dave,,,PS a good thread :)

·
Registered
463 Posts
Off to a great start, so far. The sun rose, as did i(although not quite as spectacularly) and i'll be at the trap within an hour.

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Yes I did Bob. Picked up my first NEW trap gun since my MT6 from Bernie Fischer back in the 70's. Now I've got to figure out how to shoot it, the old K80 is starting to shoot better with my 2 eyes. Do I continue the change into the higher rib etc? Nice to have such a decision to ponder :) The greatest thing yesterday was being told that Annie's vision will be OK by the sugeon. Hope all is well with you Bob.

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Think of all the bright rays of light from all these wonderful people.. and kind thoughts.. Many a person has lived a full life and never been blessed to have the friends..and such a fine group of people as you all are.. Yes.. I'm truly blessed.. The rest of this week will be GREAT too.. Keep a smile on your face..Help a person who needs your kind hand.. May God bless each and every one of you.. All Good.. Mike

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.