Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Podcast but they post them on youtube as well. Good to listen as the club is either closed or the weather keeps us away from shooting.
I appreciate him talking about how he doesn't tune a barrel to a specific shell...just a good shell. And that porting of any pattern or technique doesn't matter, just the surface area of the material removed.

·
Registered
933 Posts
I really enjoyed that one. Especially his thoughts on spreader loads.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Agree completely. Kevin, Justin and David have gotten some great shooters on to talk about shotgunning. Its a real blessing to have this in the podcast menu on long car rides.

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Agree completely. Kevin, Justin and David have gotten some great shooters on to talk about shotgunning. Its a real blessing to have this in the podcast menu on long car rides.
Agreed!
While they come from the sporting side there is so much to learn about all clay shooting from the pros that are on the cast.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Just visted Jim yesterday to pick up a Perazzi DC12 that we had Briley thin walled flush choked. (Swear I'll only shoot trap with this gun ;)
Jim worked with Briley on some minor POI issues and with me on the gun fit at his shop with some shots over water as discussed on the podcast.
Eyster is excellent to work with and his podcast is interesting to hear.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts