Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For years I have taken Good Friday off, and taken my boys Ljutic, and Browning, to church. I called to find that Newark isn't hosting a shoot this year. I see in the ATA schedule that shoots are being held at Corning, and Conesus. Anybody shot at these Friday shoots, any recommendations?

Thanks

Jack

·
Registered
463 Posts
You won't be disappointed with the Conesus Lake shoot. The gang at the club run a first class shoot. Great people, excellent targets, good food.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Here's another... great club!

GOOD FRIDAY HAM SHOOT April 6th

50 Doubles, 25 @ 16 yds., [email protected] 22 yds... Three man teams... Teams will be selected by random drawing at end of events

Shooting starts @ 1:30P.M.
Hams for first and second place teams
Shoot-offs will be 25 [email protected]

Pasta dinner to follow (one guest per shooter)
Shooting fee $25.00

Contact Paul 637.4524 or [email protected]

Rich V...

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Jack, Conesus has our vote any day..All of their shoots are first class. If the weather is decent we plan on being there.

Dave and Judy in NY

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
rich or dave,

what time does conesus start? also, do either of you know what the the program consists of? it's not on their site. thanks.

brett

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the replys. Looks like Conesus is the place to be! Weather doesn't look to be promising, but, this is NY. Dave, and Judy, hope to see you there. Blizzard, sign up starts at 8, shooting 9; according to the program.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.