Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, OH will be shooting ATA on Good Friday, April 6, 2012. We will start Doubles around 9:30 a.m. followed by Singles then Handicaps.

This will be a qualifier for the Champion of Champions for the Ohio State shoot. So please let me know your classification when classify. Please have your ATA average cards up to date.

Our target prices are $19.00 plus your fees and options. We are still throwing White Flyer targets and still giving Silver for classes in Doubles, Singles and yardage in Handicaps.

We have added class D to our Doubles program.

If you have any questions or concerns please let us know.

If you can't make this shoot our next shoot will be April 28th.

Thanks,
The Heisler's Mary Jane and Johnny

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Remember Champion of Champions shoot is this shoot and there are 4 class for Doubles now and looking forward to seeing everyone once again. Glad to hear you can make it BIGDON!!!

·
Registered
7,336 Posts
Spring fever should bring them out. Blow the dust off those firearms boys. On second thought don't mention wind as I have enough of that for the last 7 weeks.

Don

·
Registered
971 Posts
Looking forward to this shoot. I hope to see a great number of folks who have been waiting for some good weather.

Matt

·
Registered
553 Posts
We had 21 squads at the monthly meat shoot a week ago Sunday, maybe we can make a run at that Friday. Hope to see everyone there.

Joe

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm almost ready for Friday. Another good night working on getting everything done before the shooting begins. Forgot how much work was involved until you haven't had a ATA shoot for 3 or so months.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yes we will be there. My young shooter wouldn't forgive me if we missed a shoot at Williams County......LOL

Gregg Austin

·
Registered
553 Posts
Wow what a turnout for the Williams County Good Friday shoot! 10 squads of doubles, 19 squads of singles, and 16 of handicap!

Joe Smoke

·
Registered
713 Posts
Thanks to all of the shooters who attended. It was great to see everyone after the winter layoff. Yes, it was quit a crowd and the Williams County Gun Club does appreciate the great attendance and the beautiful day.

Thanks again for supporting our club and our sport.

·
Registered
713 Posts
It was my first time at the club and it was great. Well run and great people. Wish I lived closer. I got to shoot with Big Don too. Thanks to everyone at the club.

Joey

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.