Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
8,492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paul Ryan, M. McConnell, Jeb Bush, Gov. Kasich and any other rinos you've shown your true colors. Never speaking about what's wrong with Democrats agenda but bashing Trump who carried the party back together single handedly. So get the he'll out and jump to the other side where you belong. Only 2 people lower than you rinos is BS Obama, & Hitlery Clinton.

·
Registered
29,364 Posts
Maybe they both used the same speech writer? My gawd, in 200 years and millions of years of speeches given in this country what can be said that is new and not said before about values, country and family?

-----------------------------------------------
Melania Trump:

My parents impressed on me the values: that you work hard for what you want in life. That your word is your bond and you do what you say and keep your promise. That you treat people with respect. They taught me to show the values and morals in my daily life. That is the lesson that I continue to pass along to our son.

And we need to pass those lessons on to the many generations to follow. [Cheering] Because we want our children in this nation to know that the only limit to your achievements is the strength of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.

And now Michelle Obama, 2008:

And Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values: that you work hard for what you want in life; that your word is your bond and you do what you say you're going to do; that you treat people with dignity and respect, even if you don't know them, and even if you don't agree with them.

And Barack and I set out to build lives guided by these values, and pass them on to the next generation. Because we want our children -- and all children in this nation -- to know that the only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.

-------------------------------------
BTW! You know what this controversy means don't you? (They were watching the convention)

I did not watch the whole thing, but caught Giuliani's and Melania's speeches. I hope that those speeches and Trump's entrance with "We Are The Champions" playing in the background caused the left to grind their teeth. And wasn't it great that Rudy Giuliani referenced Obama's lines about "there is no black America, there is no white America" then asking what happened to that?

·
Registered
29,364 Posts
Who is this John Casich, governor of Ohio everyone is making a big stink about not being at the convention? Is he one of those who posts on that other site?

I misspelled his name on purpose.

·
Registered
29,364 Posts
Just saw an interview where a Trump campaign manager said at least Melania's speech did not include Michelle's line "for the first time I am proud to be an American..."

Reactions: timberfaller

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
I read that her speech writers "copy" and "paste" are getting fired.
Despite the plagiarized content I thought she did an amazing job. Pretty tough, speaking a second language, to give a speech in front of millions of people.

·
Registered
29,364 Posts
What will be interesting is if she tells us what to eat and what a bunch of bigots we are. Could not get past looking at her eyes. They seem very fierce.

image.jpg

·
Registered
29,364 Posts
Good point pro3man, it's bad enough Michelle dresses like trailer park trash, I would think Barack is embarrassed to be out in public with her.

Reactions: comp 1

·
Registered
29,364 Posts
BTW, I see the Lefties are dumping on the GOP for having Pat Miles as a speaker. Guess they forgot all about showcasing Cindy Sheehan all over the place. Remember when she camped out near Bush's Teaxs ranch? Media praised her for stalking W.

·
Banned
643 Posts
Rick Barkar, that is extremely ignorant for you to say that about Michelle Obama. I know you can't appreciate this but she is a very smart and articulate woman. Maybe you can enlighten us on all of her faults. If you can't then you are the fool.

·
Registered
29,364 Posts
Smart and articulate? That what you call it? More like elitist and condescending.
My statement would only be ignorant if not true. See for yourself, I'll let these thumbnails support my claim. Let's see how many people agree with me. She looks like something from the Southside of Chicago....oh, wait a minute.......

Attachments

·
Banned
2,562 Posts
Rick Barkar, that is extremely ignorant for you to say that about Michelle Obama. I know you can't appreciate this but she is a very smart and articulate woman. Maybe you can enlighten us on all of her faults. If you can't then you are the fool.

Those are two descriptions that would never define her at all........

I found fault when she was made a job at a university for 400K to "help" get some federal money......a job that was NEVER filled when she was found out.

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
Most liberal elites think themselves the smartest people, and could deceive american to whatever degree they want.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Who is this John Casich, governor of Ohio everyone is making a big stink about not being at the convention? Is he one of those who posts on that other site? I misspelled his name on purpose.
Right now John Kasich is the biggest divider and POS in the Republican Party. Here is why. One of the most important states, of not THE most important state Trump has to win is Ohio. If he loses it, it won't be by much. He almost beat Kasich in the Ohio primary.

If he loses it in the general election, and loses the Presidency as a direct result, it will all be on the hands of John Kasich. Kasich should be at this convention all 4 days. Appearing on stage with both Trump and Cruz. And pledging Ohio's support all the way. It would be all Trump needs to push him over the top in Ohio. And the people would respect Kasich for being the bigger man because of it. Instead, he's acting like a total, selfish, ass wipe.

The same goes for that b!tch Fiorina. If she was there speaking for Trump, it would be a compelling cause to get more women to vote for Trump. But again, she's acting like a spoiled, stupid little child. But the most damage will be done by Kasich. I hope and pray Trump can win Ohio without him. But Kasich is being an asshole for not contributing to the Republican cause when they, and Trump, need him the most. You watch how the Democrats will pick up on this at their convention. And the Republicans will look like idiots because of it. All brought to you courtesy of John Kasich.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts