Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
5,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a Golden Retriever puppy he is 9 weeks old, was very easy to paper train, does not make many mistakes. Loves to walk w/me and lays at my feet when on the computer, lays on my lap when watching TV, not afraid of gunfire when I take him TRAPSHOOTING w/me. likes to ride in the car, he did chew my RADAR detector power cord, and had to shorten it and repair it, my fault left him in the car while I was in the gun store.

He will be a house dog

Gary Bryant
Dr.longshot

·
Registered
850 Posts
Beautiful pup, Gary. Enjoy!

Mine passed a few years ago and I haven't had the heart to replace her yet. Maybe in a few years when I retire...

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hi Gary,

Where did you get that beautiful pup. My sister in law is looking for a female. Can you tell me where you got your.

Best regards
Bob

·
Registered
127 Posts
Good job picking out a great pup!!! My new best bud Remington [Remi] is the best thing I could have done to bring my shooting to a new level!! No more stress in my life! That pup will bring you many years of joy, but watch your socks!! Bob Murray

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Congratulations on that new puppy. If he is chewing on that shoe lace, you need to put a stop to that behaviour immediately when you see it. Things that are puppy-cute are not cute when they get bigger, and much harder habits to break. Being firm does not mean being unkind.

Have fun and give him lots of outside time with you. Retrievers are great dogs.

·
Banned
5,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TRAPACE he is full blooded Golden Retriever, I watched the 5 pups they had and this one seemed to listen to me, and very attentive. The female they had was aleady sold, They did not have papers for the mother or father, had coice of the males for $100 the female sold for $150. I believe they have 2 left.

I got him near Amanda Ohio which is about 10 miles from me.

He loves to go TRAPSHOOTING w/ Me as well as My SHITZU, they stay close and are not afraid of guns, I may take them DOVE hunting today.

If you are interested in a MALE I will check and see if they have any left, I know they are darker and will be RED Like the mother.

He has his favorite toy which is one of my old tennis shoes and he lays his head on it while sleeping, and likes to lay on a shirt I have worn.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.