1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Posting for a friend- $3400
34"top single
32"O/U
Both barrels have adjustable ribs and porting.
Grade VI wood with adjustable comb and recoil device. Small chip in wood near top lever Have the chip that came off and could be glued on.
LOP 14-14 1/2" with 1" pad
Comes with 8 extended invector plus chokes from LM to F
Golden clays Americase
Only made golden clays combos in '91 and '92 not sure if it was 100 per year or 100 all together. Either way this a rare gun and it gets a lot of attention. I have never seen another one like it.

She is selling because it is on the heavy side for her small size and she hasn't been able to shoot it consistently for trap and skeet.

She would be interested in trading for a 30" O/U of the Italian variety. Beretta 68X trap or Caesar Guerini Summit Asscent/Impact/Trap.

Also available is a gold edition PFS with a right hand Citori grip. Not really sure on the value. $700 obo

Would sell both to one person for less.
Shipping and insurance is covered to your ffl
image.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
649 Posts
Wow- didn't think the gun looked that old and didn't notice the recoil system on it (must be getting old), I still think a lot of value is in this deal. It's too bad I'm liquidating trap guns right now myself!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow- didn't think the gun looked that old and didn't notice the recoil system on it (must be getting old), I still think a lot of value is in this deal. It's too bad I'm liquidating trap guns right now myself!
I think it's a lot of gun for the money as well. I think I'm more upset about it leaving the safe than she is. I have a BT-99 plus sitting next to it and the two are quite a pair

1 - 8 of 8 Posts