Trapshooters Forum banner

Gold Satin plating

1327 Views 15 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  NCSCOO
Can anyone give me a referral as to who to do a Gold Satin finish job on a pair of 90-T side plates that are in the "White" . I just got them back from Barthalow Engraving ....Thanks.
Reactions: idustem and Dukefan
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Premium Member
6,035 Posts
Can anyone give me a referral as to who to do a Gold Satin finish job on a pair of 90-T side plates that are in the "White" . I just got them back from Barthalow Engraving ....Thanks.
Let us see the engraving!!!

· Premium Member
6,035 Posts
Oh come on John, you knew we were not going to let you get by without pictures. Very nice! Classy scroll! I was worried that you might have tried to get the bud light logo engraved on the side plates. 😄

· Premium Member
5,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh come on John, you knew we were not going to let you get by without pictures. Very nice! Classy scroll! I was worried that you might have tried to get the bud light logo engraved on the side plates. 😄
Actually Bi-Star "Lamby Special " did cross my mind .

· Premium Member
5,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Very nice Okie. Ive tossed around the idea of doing a gold plating much like the Precision Gold triggers on my Perazzi receiver.

Ive never seen one.
I have a pair on my main 90-T with the Gold satin finish but I don`t know who did them . I`m thinking Doug Breaker . I just think the engraving would stand out better with the gold than if they were blued . The gold plates look really nice with a gold hinge pin , trigger , & forearm latch like on my main gun .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.