Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I have a 14K Jedi trapgun for sale Have pictures put cant post You don't need to know condition gauge barrel length price location BUT this baby really turns everything to dust if interested in sending your money email me at [email protected]
Bullwinkell Shitay BS for short

·
Registered
934 Posts
I am looking for the Platinum version and will pay a premium, but only if the bores have not been messed with, and the barrels are not ported.

Michael

·
Registered
726 Posts
Can we assume this is a very light recoiling gun, or does the force kick like a Silver Bullet???

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Its one of those Zombie guns they're all talkin' about.What caliber is that thing in? Give me two if they aren't ported..............We can meet face to face to do this deal.Well??????

D.P.Reynolds

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
This is the very first 'light saber' gun every produced. It emits light such as in the Jedi saber and indeed turns the clays to dust. If only I was not gun poor right now I would be on this like stink on a skunk.

Bernie

·
Registered
552 Posts
I will have a birthday next mo, the way you stated in the original add its free to the first person having a birthday. So send it to me if it shoots a 60" dense patteren i will keep it. If not than i will send it to Longshooter to get it patterned and shooting to the right POIAS so he can beat Big Don.
OK?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Will you take trades? I have a full set of Gold-filled wingnuts that are valued at a little more than you are asking. I will trade even.

·
Registered
552 Posts
one1bird, thanks so much, the Gold Jedi just arrived, however it is not the solid gold model, it is only gold plated, so could you send me a refund for $10,997.79 . Can't wait to get out and shoot some bjerdis.Thanks again and happy birthday to me...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.