Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Labor Day, Monday, September 6 at Fairfax Rod and Gun Club in Manassas, Va. 1/10 ounce American Eagle U.S. gold coins as trophies (15). Juniors shoot for half price (no options). Lunch included for shooters and guests. E-mail or call for directions or program. Hope to see you there! Lacy or Betty Farley: 703-280-5382.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Looking forward to starting the new target year with you. For those that haven't shot at Fairfax you are missing a great place to shoot and good folks working the shoots. They were just breaking in a new grill the last time I was there so the food and sides should be good as usual. Hope to see a bunch of you there.

--- Chip King ---

·
Registered
272 Posts
Wish I could be there will my Virginia friends. Hope you have a great turnout. You've got a nice facility there. Steve johnson

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Chip
Thanks for the kind words, see you Labor Day.

Steve
Wish you could be here, and congratulations on a great year of shooting as usual.

Lacy

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
For those of you who have RVs and plan to attend the Corn Shoot at IWLA and the Gold Coin Shoot at Fairfax: We have several water and electric hookups with lots of shade at Fairfax. The two clubs are only about five miles apart. Be our guest and enjoy both shoots this Labor Day weekend. Lacy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.