Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
This place will still be here when you get back and I would wager that it will be the same. John

·
Registered
9,984 Posts
Take that wireless laptop along!!..find a Starbux, sit down with a big cup of joe and let us know how the trips going!..don't forget the pictures

G

·
I hope you have a good vacation Mike! Enjoy yourself and as was stated before, we'll be here when you get back.

ec90t

·
Registered
52 Posts
Mike:
You didn't run out of titanium did you? I figure you have run out of raw materials and are on a buying trip to find some cold war era warheads to melt down for something lighter than titanium. I hope your withdrawls can be controlled with a "fix" from a public computer to access ts.com

All Good!
Eric

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Mike, My wife and daughter are going to Italy this month. She was wondering what major city is close to your home. Their going to Rome, Florence, Sorrento, and Capri. What was the price of lead over there, maybe I'll have them bring some back?

·
Strong Supporter of Trapshooting
4,727 Posts
Ah, all that Italian food??? I'd never missing this site with foold like that over there.

Glad you had a safe and fun trip.

Whiz

·
Registered
183 Posts
Are my calcs correct. 1 Euro = 1.33815 US dollars. That would mean @ 5 Euros a box would cost $6.69 US and the Premiun @ $8.70 US. And if you reload you are poor? Wow. My father and mother were both born in Florence, Italy and we visited that beautiful city in 1995. Looks like I can't afford to move there. However I will say our visit to italy over 2 weeks in '95 was a fantastic trip. One needs to spend several weeks in each of the major cities. Remember Mike that your hands must accompany your speech. Italians look at your hands to see what your saying. Love your pix. I can see why the locals love your wife. Looks like a real charmer. Best of luck on your rennovation.

Augie in San Diego

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Sounds exciting. My wife can't wait to get there. By the looks of your street, good brakes are a requirement, even on a cart. I'll tell her to cancel my Eyetallion shell/lead order.

·
Premium Member
4,271 Posts
hey mike. a good jewish boy in an italian neighborhood????. be careful?? remember meier lansky?? al caponeawitz. maybe you can break into the jewish mafia?? rabbi did not show up?? did you have matzo and wine? check the rules and make sure to follow them. can't wait for an invite. sounds great motordoc

·
Banned
2,111 Posts
by the time you get back ,i may have decided which 2007 model cheek piece will be yours...vdt...keep well

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.