Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting ready for my last Chemo Treatment this morning. After it will be tests to get final results.

It's been a year since I started. A very long year, but it is nearing a close.

I wouldn't have made it without all of the help from my friends here.

Thank you so much...

mc

(AKA Gary Nelson)

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Gary, we do still remember you in prayer. I'm waiting to hear that good report. I can only imagine what's it's been like but I'm so glad for you that it's the last one. Jackie B.

·
Molon Labe
11,981 Posts
Good luck, you've got it whipped, just hang in there

·
Registered
51 Posts
Good luck. I am sure you are looking forward to getting the last one over with. I had my last one in April and stayed sick thru most of June. Its a long road back even after you finish the treatments, but I am sure you will do fine!

pq

·
Registered
695 Posts
As stated by everybody else, good luck. It's a life threatening cure to a life threatening disease. I'm sure your will to live and your positive support system will pull you thru. Good luck Chuck Hrosik

·
Registered
16,533 Posts
Congratulations and be of good cheer.

At my time of life (71) I have been surrounded by this disease, with mixed results. Lost a couple of very dear friends, and had several beat it.

One day at a time.

HM

·
Registered
10,189 Posts
Gary, Wendy and I still have you in our prayers and will continue to do so. Best of Luck with your results in the upcoming weeks. Best Of Luck and Break-em all. Jeff

·
Banned
7,659 Posts
Good luck, I know you're a winner, This is just a struggle that bwe go thru while we are on earth. You'll be rewarded for everything you put into this battle. The kids you mentored and others are cheering you on.

Phil Berkowitz

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you all very much. I had my treatment and have to wear the pump until Thursday morn. A little queezy (sic) today but still going to practice tonight. Gotta get them kids ready for their first shoot, next month.

Lost three of my best shooters, but will make more.

Thanks.

mc

·
Supporting Vendor
9,753 Posts
The BEST to you Gary! You've been a good cyber friend over the years and I wish you well.

Joe

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.