Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mike Ditka says Colin Kaepernick should leave the United States if he dislikes it so much.
“I think it’s a problem — anybody who disrespects this country and the flag,” the Super Bowl-winning coach and player told 105.3 The Fan in Dallas. “If they don’t like the country and they don’t like our flag, get the hell out.”

The San Francisco 49ers backup quarterback plans to continue to stay down for the national anthem this weekend in Seattle. In addition to sitting and kneeling for “The Star Spangled Banner,” Kaepernick generated controversy by wearing a Fidlel Castro t-shirt and socks depicting police officers as pigs. His stance earned him a place on Timemagazine’s cover this week and an ignominious spot as the most disliked player in the NFL, according to a poll of Americans.

“I have no respect for Colin Kaepernick — he probably has no respect for me, that’s his choice,” Ditka told the Shan and RJ Show. “My choice is, I like this country, I respect our flag, and I don’t see all the atrocities going on in this country that people say are going on. I see opportunities if people want to look for opportunity.”

Ditka, a Republican who flirted with the idea of running for the Senate against a little-known Barack Obama in 2004, lost his job on ESPN’s Sunday NFL Countdown in the immediate aftermath of offering critical remarks about the president, whom he termed the worst in history.

“This is the land the land of opportunity because you can be anything you want to be if you work,” the 76-year-old said. “If you don’t work, that’s a different problem.”

Breitbart Sports, 105.3 The Fan, Colin Kaepernick, Mike Ditka, National Anthem

Comment count on this article reflects comments made on Breitbart.com and Facebook. Visit Breitbart's Facebook Page.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
kampernick is a low life with no talent
He is a spoiled has-been who can only try to gain attention by pulling this stunt, as opposed to being able to gain notoriety by his ability to play the game. 3 months from now he will be a forgotten has-been.
adios, Clown.........................

Reactions: slide action

·
Molon Labe
11,984 Posts
Pamperdick is a sleaze ball, and should leave the country that has been so unfair to him

·
Registered
331 Posts
The owner of the team is as big of POS as Kaepernick is or his antics wouldn't be permitted, I don't have a link to post but check out what the Dallas owner told his players. God Bless Texas they got it right.

·
Premium Member
8,018 Posts
kapernick bah! I rather watch the bull that fornicated 365 times than watch that a=shole disrespect America. And the bull probably performs his job a hell of a lot better!
Aloha

·
Registered
18,752 Posts
kapernick bah! I rather watch the bull that fornicated 365 times than watch that a=shole disrespect America. And the bull probably performs his job a hell of a lot better!
Aloha
Bull = 98.5% Successful Insemination Rate, Copperdick = .149 successfully advancing the ball rating.

·
Registered
9,177 Posts
Kapernick, is doing what he wanted to do. Trying to get attention and turning himself into a folk hero to the low life, Ghetto Trash, crowd and the spoiled Anti American Jane Fonda wannbees of any race! Day after day you see these spoiled clueless Pieces of $#-- do the knee bow nonsense and disrespect the Flag and National Anthem. None of these retarded morons have a freakin CLUE what real oppression is ! Having spent 24-1/2 years of my life in the military and having seen countries where it DOES EXIST ,I wish I could air drop these lame brains into some 3rd world HELL HOLE of a country for about a MONTH! Then maybe these spoiled, clueless, ungrateful $#-- for brains, bozos would see what real oppression is! What is really sickening are the NFL teams putting up with it and in school sports, the parents, schools, etc. that are tolerating this nonsense! I know back where I went to school they have told the team, cheerleaders etc. that if ANYBODY pulled that stunt, they would have their lockers cleaned out by half time ! This country is going to the dogs and we have a current administration that is driving it there!

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Yep, I believe part of Obama's plan to weaken the US is to start a race war. Thank God we only
have to endure him for a few more months.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Most of these football players are just a bunch of punk ass kids that had their education handed to them!! Listen to them talk and you get the drift.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts