Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thoroughly enjoy the interviews with clay target champions Russell and Lauryn are putting out on their Go Shooting youtube channel!

I feel like as clay target enthusiasts, we have extremely limited access to live interviews with the giants of our sport, as compared to more traditional/mainstream sports like baseball, basketball or football.

Thank you so much Russell and Lauryn!

Find the channel here:

·
Registered
42 Posts
I am thoroughly enjoy the interviews with clay target champions Russell and Lauryn are putting out on their Go Shooting youtube channel!

I feel like as clay target enthusiasts, we have extremely limited access to live interviews with the giants of our sport, as compared to more traditional/mainstream sports like baseball, basketball or football.

Thank you so much Russell and Lauryn!

Find the channel here:

Thanks for your kind words

I am sure you guys will enjoy the next interview released early Thursday morning your time. A true legend of the Shotgun sports that many of you will know. Amongst many other accolades, this person was a former ATA All American.

Cheers

Russell

·
Registered
975 Posts
Dan Carlisle (USA)

Dan Carlisle is considered to be one of the worlds leading experts on Shotgun Shooting. Not only is he a coach to a multitude of Olympic and World Champions Dan also holds the distinction of being the first person on earth to break 200/200 in Olympic Trap.

Dan shares his thoughts on shooting in multiple disciplines, the evolution of Sporting Clays in the USA, coaching elite shooters, his perfect gun set up, his time in the Army Shooting Team, eye dominance, developing youth and a multitude of other topics. Not to be missed

·
Premium Member
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just finished listening to the Dan Carlisle interview. It was awesome!

My favorite parts are stories from the old days. I like the technical stuff, but I really enjoy storytime!

Thanks again Russell and Lauryn!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Just found the go shooting channel the other day before seeing this post. Found it on accident actually. Great channel! Really appreciate the short, to the point videos that also include the “why” behind the “how”. Hope the channel keeps growing

·
Registered
42 Posts
Just found the go shooting channel the other day before seeing this post. Found it on accident actually. Great channel! Really appreciate the short, to the point videos that also include the “why” behind the “how”. Hope the channel keeps growing
Thanks for your kind words. The final week of our Champions series commences tomorrow. It kicks off at 6pm New York time with an interview that I think you will enjoy.

Cheers

Russell Mark

·
Registered
636 Posts
Russell,
Great series, especially the one with Michael, you and Lauryn both do a great job, and it was good to see Michael with a smile on his face again.
I can remember Con bringing Michael out to Sydney CTC as a kid and Michael would give everyone a trashing in between racing his remote car around the Carpark.
Hopefully Michael will make his reported comeback and get back at the top of his game again.
It is a crying shame that Big Leo is no longer with us as you two interviewing the Big Man would have been a classic.

Regards, Release Trigger.
Aka. Gary Kennerson.
Sunny Sydney Australia.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thanks Gary, glad you have enjoyed them. We have some crackers to come in the last series.

Hope you are well mate.

Cheers

Russell Mark

·
Registered
426 Posts
I just watched the Harlan Campbell interview and it was very good. I have watched a couple others and enjoy the content of these videos.

·
Registered
11,396 Posts
Great interview with Harlan! I could listen for at least another hour, as I'm sure there was much more to talk about!
Take his clinic if you can. It's worth it.

Reactions: mudduck
1 - 13 of 13 Posts