1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
5,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
#1 done in NLCS...

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
The Cubs have a serious problem hitting left-handed pitching. A third straight lefty, young Mr. Urias, will go to the hill for the Dodgers tomorrow, and then the great Kershaw will be back for either game 5 or 6. They'd better figure something out quickly.

·
Sponsors a Reloaders for Youth Program
11,590 Posts
Heard it was left handed curve balls that gave the Cub hitters such a hard time. Let your limitations become your assets, somehow. We will see if they can resolve.

·
Sponsors a Reloaders for Youth Program
11,590 Posts
Coach didn't even talk to the players about their offensive game. Looks like they've figured it out.

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Looks like it might go 7 games, which would be cool. Cubs will have the advantage tonight with Lester on the bump, but Kershaw goes for the Dodgers in Game 6 and that'll give them the edge even though it's at Wrigley.

·
Premium Member
18,216 Posts
I grew up watching the Giants and Dodgers play. Although I'm rooting for L.A., I hope the Cubs go on and get the big one. My Rangers never came out of the dugout and the Giants-well, who knows what happened to them.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Even this old White Sox fan has enjoyed the Cubs this year. Nothing to cheer about on the South Side after the 1st. three wks this year. Hope they win it all this year.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts