Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jerbear,

Who's "we"?

I want to replace a trap at the Anne Arundel club and I want to see a Superstar working and maybe speak to whoever maintains it.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Sorry, we use them at Multilakes in MI.

Bridge... what's your email and I'll send you the owners manual I have on ours in pdf format.

You can do the same by downloading he manuals from the above site.

Jerbear

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all. I'll check out Tuscarora if I can't find one closer.... thought Lock Raven quit shooting, if not, when do they shoot? Jerbear - I'll download from the link, thanks.

G

·
Bob,Shieda's in Lebanon PA sells them.You mite want to call them and see if they sold any down there.I know Steve Huber works for them,he might work on those traps also.

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
Bridgetoofar, If you can afford it, buy the wobble model.We got ours through Dale Stockdale and find them to be a great machine, very easy to adjust, similar adjustments to the old WW handsets. We have 7 regular and 1 wobble that is presently being used for simulated Bunker/International shooting.They have been extremely reliable and have no cold weather issues. Good luck with whatever you choose. Bob Hawkes

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Alder1... thanks, but we already have a wobble and it gets very little use.

Thanks rebel, we'll probably stop by in a week or so.

·
Registered
7 Posts
There are sure a lot of places in MD with Pat-Traps! The Maryland State Shooting Assocation in Finksburg has 28 Pat-Traps. If you would like a Pat-Trap information packet or would like contact me to see where a Pat-Trap owning club is near you--I'd be happy to talk to you. More registered targets are thrown off of Pat-Traps than any one automatic trap. Shoot Well, Amy P.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.