Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for info on a Glock 27... what would a ball park figure be for a used (very little) Glock 27 with night lite sites & 4 mags. thanks

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
4 mags plus night sites and LNIB as it sounds, $400.00 would be a steal, $430.00 - $450.00 would be fair both sides.

You didn't mention whether or not was Gen 3 or 4, but the prices on used ones are within fifty bucks, so a little higher for a gen 4 vs. 3, however unless one is left handed, the gen 4 in a baby glock doesn't offer a whole lot unless you want to add to the grips to make them larger.

The recoil spring is the same on the gen 4 and gen 3 in the baby glocks.

This auction on gun broker just ended last week for a used Gen 3 - 27 with night sights for $420.00. It looks to be in very good condition.

Used Glocks are not commanding as much of a price as they were 8 months ago, especially in 40 S&W. The nines still sell fairly quickly, but look at COMPLETED auctions for the past month on gun broker in glock 27 to see current market prices for pistols that actually sold!

Remember to factor in possible shipping and FFL transfer costs into the equation and/or sales tax if a new Glock within state when figuring out your bottom line price to buy or sell.

Auction # 381686626 on gun broker.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Saw one for $449 at a gun show recently. It had Night Sights and two mags. It was pristine and it was a used firearm. New Gen 4 started around $525 with no extras, with most going around $549. The Gen 4 comes with extra mags. There was one with night sights for $599. Those were the only ones I remember looking at. The price would depend on whether you are buying or selling and to whom you'd be selling. The prices I listed were retail and not good enough of an incentive for me to consider a purchase. I might be able to do better by shopping around, but a Glock 27 was not on my shopping list that day.

·
Registered
417 Posts
a selling price of 420 on gunbroker still adds 25 or 30 for shipping and 20 0r 25 for ffl on your end. thats atleast 470 or higher.

if you pick one up for 475, i consider it a good price.

steve.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I really like my G27. It's a 3rd gen w/night sights. I thought it had less felt recoil than my G23 which I sold later. The G27 makes for an excellent CCW or backup gun if a PO.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Buy it. That's a really fair price, with the extra's. bud's guns.com has the best price on them when in stock. Add the 80.00 for the sights and thirty a mag you have a good deal.

George.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts