Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Molon Labe
11,992 Posts
It has been on the news, but they aren't saying anything about global warming, just that they were worried they would run out of beer

·
Registered
8,217 Posts
Its been all over the news for 3 or 4 days.

You guys have no idea what is meant by global warming anyway so why bother with a stuck ship.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Just -13*F here overnight in northern NY, -10*F at 9AM today, 0 at 2PM and -8*F now at 5:45. Global Warming my skinny white butt!

ctreay

·
Registered
25,277 Posts
Oh please, do enlighten us as to what global warming means.

·
Registered
4,410 Posts
It means big $$ for Al Gore and his cronies by selling 'carbon credits' ... plus a chance for Obama to fleece the tax payers in favor of his supporters!

·
Registered
14,688 Posts
No, It's "Climate Change" now, because "Global Warming" was sounding idiotic with these temps.

That volcano that recently erupted will throw more carbon into our atmosphere than man ever will.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Hard freeze in Missouri (-14 in Warrenton) is caused by global warming and keep drinking your kool-aid.....I'm calling bullsh*t....merlyn

·
Registered
498 Posts
For those of us that have electricity, Imagine what it will be like when the GW DH's have their way and all the coal fired generating plants are shut down!

Wind, Solar, Bio & Hydro ain't gonna do it .............

BTW, 4 above here. Hasn't been this cold for a long time. Hey, at least I don't have to go out to work in it. Ain't retirement great?

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Global warming hinges around the global weather making machine our oceans.

When the polar cap started melting due to warming oceans the weather patterns were and are thrown our of kilter as you guy's are seeing, not just in your backyard but globally.

Pay attention to the weather patterns that have changed over the last twenty years. Larger and more ferocious storms, tornado's and hurricanes,along with out of season flooding, droughts, hotter higher temps, colder temps as many of you are seeing right now. All these radical weather swings are going to occur more often and the events are going be larger and last longer.

These changes are all due to rising ocean temperatures; has this temperature rise been caused by man, I think so.

Surfer

1 - 14 of 14 Posts