Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is some very sad news to pass along to the western Pennsylvania trapshooting community. Glenn Markunas of Bethel Park and the Library Sportsman's Association died Monday evening. Glenny was only 43 years old and leaves behind him his wife and two small children. Viewing will be held tonight and tomorrow evening at the Henney Funeral Home on Rt. 88.

Glenny was well known around the western Pennsylvania gun clubs, was a formitable AA shooter, winning many events in the area. I am honored to have regularly shot with Glenn, and can't imagine shooting without him. The attached photo shows Glenn in the center of our 2010 Elysburg squad.

Please keep glenny, his wife and children in your prayers.

Will Hartlep
Old Ranger

oldranger_2008_0303.jpg

·
Registered
4,974 Posts
Super nice guy who was all ways easy to talk to. Good shooter. He was very close to his family. My heart goes out to the family.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Deepest condolences to the family.

Glenn was a great, consistent shooter. He was always good for a 97-100 score in the West Penn League. He definitely pushed me to bring out my best when I shot the league. I'm sorry I didn't get to know him better. Hopefully the league dedicates the season to a past champion.

Ken Frye, Jr.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.