Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this sounds hopeless, but we will be open for trap shooting Wednesday night (1/22/14). We will open one trap unless we get "swamped", then two traps. But for sure if we have a light turnout, we will close early. Hopefully we will have some shooters willing to shoot the Big when it is 5 degrees. Thanks in advance to Damon who plans to plow the lots Wednesday.

Bill Radwan

·
Registered
831 Posts
George and I will shoot big-50 so bring your gun, you can be the third shooter.....we'll be outta' there before the Blackhawks game.

·
Registered
848 Posts
I would love to break in my updated ATA card, but not feeling that great. Good luck and I will look for your scores. Go Hawks!

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I figured I'd wait till Frizz went to sleep. See what happens when the pressure is on? But it was a nice night (NOT), friggin cold & snowing. I think I got bullied into shooting.
williammr_2008_0303232.jpg

·
Registered
977 Posts
Just wondering if Wayne was shooting the release..Some good scores for a cold night.Maybe the Hawaii trip helped.
Maybe they were thinking the targets looked like pineapples..

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
As of 9:15 am this morning (1/28/14) the scores of this shoot are posted on the ATA shooter information website.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts