Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
I have two. One for singles and one for doubles. Sorry but they're not for sale.

Ed Yanchok

·
Registered
219 Posts
i know of one setting in a tavern about 8 miles from sauk prairie trap & skeet club prairie du sac, wi. could not beleive it when i walked into the place and he had on a shelf behind the bar. said it came from a guys dad that had it in the attic after he passed away. later the guy came in with a original glass ball. thats been about 2 months ago i do not know if he would sell it, razor

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Sling shot works and cheaper LOL
Put flour in the small glass christmas balls and you can say you dusted them

·
Registered
219 Posts
bill, bucksnorts tavern south or west on hwy 60 to corner of hwy B. use to be the old [fair valley bar] the owner was a trap kid at sauk at one trime. get em all, razor

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
There was a ball thrower on a table at the Baltimore Antique Gun Show last March and one sold in a PA gun auction last year also. They are out there. I think a good one can be made from an automotive leaf spring, but I guess that wouldn't be a real antique.

·
Premium Member
3,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Birddog, I didn't plan on assaulting the guy. Thought I might drive over buy a beer and have a conversation with him that we both might enjoy. RELAX. Bill

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.