Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new gun is getting engraved. They still have to go over 4 times to finish it.
I built this gun with demiblock barrels and all the internal parts are interchangeable with Perazzi.
I did this because it's always a problem with repair and find parts when you put a new gun on the market.
As you can see, the receiver has a new look.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,055 Posts
Very nice sir. The engraving was done by a talented hand.

·
Vendor
2,189 Posts
Marcello,

Wow, that looks very nice.

And a real smart idea to use Perazzi standard parts for the internals. Someone could get that gun worked on anywhere!

Don

·
Registered
279 Posts
That is great! So you are going to put a new gun on the market that's based off the Perazzi action? What differences/improvements/new features are you making to the Perazzi design?

If you're taking suggestions for a wishlist, I'd like an upper tang-mounted barrel selector on a dropout trigger frame instead of having the selector behind the trigger.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The main difference between my O/U and Perazzi is in the barrels. I'm using demiblick barrel which are the best barrel money can buy.
Of course we both using the BOSS locking system and we share the same inside parts for service and repair convenience.
The outside is only a dress; I think men looks much better.
This will be on the market in about 3 months
The engravings are done by Crestive Art and, as you can see, the "ornato" is new.
The production will be only on request and I can personalize like the customer wants.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Is there any evidence that mono block barrels are less robust in actual use? It seems that mono block barrels have been used in trap shooting for many years and I have never seen a failure. I agree all things being equal, price, weight and quality then I would prefer chopper lump barrels but I think that chopper lump barrels are more expensive. Am I in error?

jlb

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jlb you're right; demiblock barrel is very expensive but who is willing to spend $ 23.000,00 for a gun MUST have the best on the market.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts