Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have experience with Giuliani triggers for MX series Perazzi? Fit, Wt of pull, Durability etc?
Jim

·
Vendor
2,171 Posts
Shipbuilder,

I have a lot of experience with Perazzi and Giuliani triggers. As the USA distributor for Giuliani's line of parts, I stock several triggers for the MX series guns.

The materials used are top quality and the manufacturing and finish is superb. The Giuliani triggers are part for part compatible with original Perazzi triggers for about half the price. They do use the same springs as Perazzi triggers and I have toured that factory where the leaf springs are made in Italy.

I also service triggers and have dedicated tooling for setting pull weights and to minimize creep of Giuliani and Perazzi triggers.

Please feel free to contact me if I can help you further.

I will be in Tucson next week through the end of February.

Don Rackley
9seven2-8three9-zero2zero5

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
I have been using a Giuliani externally selective trigger set up by Don Rackley for a couple years now. We got it to function 100% with every thing from 410s on up. I do primarily sub-guage shooting these days in my old age and I could not recommend the triggers and Don any higher. The original Perazzi trigger never sees the light of day!

Withers Burress

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
Shipbuilder, it's good to ask for opinions, and you're getting some good ones, but don't think for a minute that just because Don sells the Giuliani triggers that he would recommend them just because of that. Don shoot's and travels a lot and is out there mixing it up with customers all over the country. If he wasn't a reputable person and didn't take care of his customers and sell good parts, you certainly would have heard about it....especially on T.S.com

He's great to do business with, stands behind what he sells and services, and is one of the Good Guys.

Jimmy Bowen

·
Premium Member
3,174 Posts
Great recommendations by Henry Winn, Phillip Crenwegle, and Don Rackley. If get another trigger , I believe it will be Giuliani trigger.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I swapped for a non-selectable bottom-first Giuliani from Don last summer. I’ve put a little over 4,000 rounds through it with no issues.

The videos and instructions for fitting the trigger and other maintenance on Don’s website are super helpful, as was he throughout the whole process. Couldn’t be happier and I can’t recommend Don enough if you’re looking to switch.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I have a top firing pull one that I bought from Don. It is the best Perazzi trigger I own (and I own a bunch). No creep. Don set the weight of pull to my liking when new and it has stayed steady. Would buy another in a heartbeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
648 Posts
Shipbuilder,

I have both Perazzi and Giuliani in Double Release done by Phillip.
I cannot tell the difference in quality or reliability but I shoot the Giuliani most all the time.
Bought the triggers off Marcello at the 2013 Grand and have been using practically every weekend since,
not had one problem since purchase, not even changed a spring as yet.
Probably have 30,000 plus targets on the triggers.

Release Trigger.

·
Registered
7,956 Posts
If you exam the Giuliani trigger carefully, you'll probably notice the fit and finish are better than Perazzi, less sharp edges are the first thing I noticed.

If you know the background you'll understand why.
"Don" Giuliani is a jewelry craftsman, he's paying way more attention to details than the current run-of-the-mill Perazzi shop with low pay drunken Italians that mostly relying on CNC machines. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts