Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vendor
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As the USA distributor for Marcello Giuliani's quality replacement parts for Perazzi guns, I now stock a complete line of his parts. As many know, his parts are made from the finest materials with precision machining. His parts kits offer the best value for a field repair kit and feature a machined pick tool and the thick wrench that will not wiggle on the spring.

Marcello makes many versions of triggers, the classic, external selectable and external selectable with set back trigger. I have new triggers priced less than other vendors and just slightly more than used triggers sell for. Custom engraving and gold work can be added for a reasonable charge,

I have replacement comb hardware and a sturdy replacement rubber comb also.

I also stock his locking block jig and can fit a locking block to your gun or provide you a jig, locking block and step by step instructions for fitting your own locking block without shipping your gun and saving you considerable time and money.

I will have parts and triggers with me at shoots I attend, look me up and refill your supplies.

PM me or shoot me an email to inquire about current inventory levels and pricing information. I ship quickly from the Dallas TX area.

Watch my YouTube channel for videos:
Don Rackley

Thanks,

Don

·
Vendor
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ken,

Thanks for the support, I was going to tell you face to face, wanted to get the word out sooner.

I'll see you on Tuesday, looking forward to it. PM sent also.

Don

·
Registered
64 Posts
Where are you going to be on your next few shoot, I know you stated you can service or help with Perazzi parts if needed during shoots? Like to have spare parts, like springs etc..Thanks Peter

·
Vendor
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Peter,

I will be shooting in Texas only until June, then go to Oklahoma and Texas state.

I will be at Sparta in August. I ship parts to people all over the country and can discuss your needs over the phone. I have sent you my phone number by PM.

Don

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
send me a # where I can call you I am interested in a few things and especially the locking block jig, I also need a top barrel sear for the trigger and the little sleeve that hold the sear spring in and more

·
Vendor
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I just completed a review of the website progress.

My website should be live Jun 10.

It will feature:
Complete inventory (pictorial, part number and by parent subassembly: receiver, trigger or foreend) and pricing
Exploded view download
Link to my videos
Downloadable parts fitting instructions
Shopping cart and secure checkout (credit cards accepted)
Contact us for special requests (Engraved and/or gold inlaid top levers and trigger guards at incredible pricing)

·
Vendor
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you for your patience, we just turned on our parts website.

The address is:
Don Rackley's Gun Parts Store | Welcome

This website features Giuliani parts and tools for Perazzi guns; organized by type of gun (MX or TM), assembly type (receiver, trigger or forend/barrels) and you can search, read fitting tips and watch the videos to become more familiar with maintaining your Perazzi gun.

Secure checkout and Credit Card payment is accepted, I ship quickly from the USA.

Thanks for checking it out!

Don

·
Vendor
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
As an update, we will not be shipping from Aug 31 - Sept 6. We will resume shipping on Sept 7.

Thank you for your patience.

Don

·
Registered
12 Posts
Don, I have a Precision Gold trigger for a Kolar, will your spring kit work with it? What comes with the kit?

Thanks
Pete

1 - 20 of 20 Posts