Trapshooters Forum banner
11K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  fal777 
#1 · (Edited)
I now stock a complete line of Marcello Giuliani's quality replacement parts for Perazzi guns. As many know, his parts are made the finest materials with precision machining. His parts kits offer the best value for a field repair kit and feature a machined pick tool and the thick wrench that will not wiggle on the spring.

Marcello makes many versions of triggers, the classic, external selectable and external selectable with set back trigger. I have new triggers for much less than other vendors and just slightly more than used triggers sell for.

I have replacement comb hardware and a sturdy replacement rubber comb also.

I also stock his locking block jig and can provide step by step instructions for fitting your own locking block without shipping your gun and saving you considerable money.

I will have parts and triggers with me at shoots I attend, look me up and refill your supplies.

PM me or shoot me an email to inquire about current inventory levels and pricing information.

Watch my YouTube channel for videos:
Don Rackley

Thanks,

Don

See less See more
#5 ·
Tony,

I won't have a vendor booth due the short amount of time since I took this on. However, I will have a complete stock of parts and can do some installs while there.

I'll PM my cell #, PM me back what you might be interested in.

Thanks for the inquiry,

Don

#16 ·
Digodell,

My website will be up June 9, the address is:
Http://www.donrackleygunparts.com

You will be able to see each part I stock, prices, exploded views of Perazzi guns, download fitting instructions and view my youtube videos.

You can order and pay using a shopping cart and credit card payments.

In the meantime, I offer best pricing and quick shipment on almost all parts for Perazzi guns. Pm me with your needs.

Don

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.