Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sad to report that our friend Gina Ala has passed away early this morning. He has been fighting cancer for some time now. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the Ala family.
He was a great Vice President to Michigan and a great friend to many shooters.

Gino we love you.

Cat Reese/Meadows

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I am deeply saddened to hear of Gino's passing. I got to know him while shooting at Port Malabar in Palm Bay FL. Gino and I were on the same squad when I reached the 27 yard line and his kindness,wisdom and generosity will be missed by many. And boy could he shoot. Effortlessly and a joy to watch. Rest in peace Paisano!! Dennis Mastrolia,Lynn,MA.///Vero Beach,FL. Always with a smile and always lending a hand and having fun with "Eddie".He entered a room and everyone else smiled too.We shot many times together and I will remember his competitivness and his demeanor.

·
Registered
8,533 Posts
Truly a sad day for those who had met him. The MTA members have lost a good friend and competitor.

Jim Chapman

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
I have lost a friend, the MTA has lost a great officer, Michigan shooters have lost a great ally. Gino you are at peace. My sympathies to your family, may God be looking over all of you.

Don

·
Registered
995 Posts
We are saddened to hear of Gino losing his battle with cancer. He was always very friendly to us and we will miss him.

Rest in peace.

Terry & Nancy.

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
I will miss seeing him around, working hard for the MTA with deep commitment to the sport and shooters. Rest in peace Geno.

Shannon

·
Banned
71 Posts
Our condolences to his family. My he rest in peace as he is now with the Lord.
Gino was a good friend and shooting companion.
God Bless,
Larry & Joann Grenevicki

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.