Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you for those that donated such beautiful trophies, Robert of Engraving Pros did a wonderful job on the trophies. And a special thanks to Recurvyarcher for the High Ladies Trophy I have it on my desk at work. Thanks again, Jan Slough

·
Registered
6,449 Posts
Jan, congratulations on your win! I hope to meet you someday BEFORE next year's shoot, which I hope I can attend.

That is a very special shoot that you all had there. We must strive to increase and maintain awareness of this important issue. People would be absolutely taken by surprised by the number of women that they know who have experienced abuse issues in the past.

Go ahead fellas...take an impromptu survey and see. Then when one of your friends or relatives gets even the slightest bit controlling, step in and help him to realize that what he is doing is wrong and offer your help.

·
Premium Member
2,001 Posts
No, Rusty told me he couldn't make it. He spends all of his time reloading shells for the kids that shoot at his club in Nevada. And he said he really doesn't shoot much any more. Plus he wasn't sure he could handle the atmosphere at the shoot.

Kevin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.