Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No more privacy!

There is an online map of your neighborhood, and it shows the names of one or more people in every house.

Check it out! Go to this website: http://neighbors.whitepages.com/

Enter your address, and up comes a map of your area...and a list of all neighbors and their phone numbers!

·
Registered
9,808 Posts
There used to be a scammer that lived one block down from me. My street number is 1008 while his was 1108. I would receive all sorts of mail for him at my address. Notices of legal actions by loan companies, credit card companies and more. I call up my address on this site and guess who is shown as the resident? Yeppers, the scammer. This house has been in the family name since it was built in 1950.
Sure would like to know how they gather their information.

Pat

·
Registered
182 Posts
"Sure would like to know how they gather their information."

My address is listed on that site with my mother's name and she lives in a nursing home 100 miles out of town.

After my father died last August I submitted a change of address to the Post Office for her mail and notified: 3 banks for CDs and checking accounts, Social Security, Maryland state retirement/health care insurance and a trust company in Delaware.

I don't think the trust company ratted her out, but the others could have. Mom didn't tell anyone, she has end-stage Alzheimer's and just sits and shakes.

·
Registered
30,394 Posts
I looked up the address of the babe a couple houses down, who is rumored to sunbathe in the nude behind a very tall fence, but alas the shot was made in the winter time just like the picture of my place.

·
Registered
30,394 Posts
Mike, thanks for the tip. ; )

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.