Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just for those of you who didn't know already, Geraldo Rivera just admitted on "The Five" on Fox that he agreed with Piers Morgan's view on guns and that ar15's should be banned. The stupid s.o.b. actually asked Eric Bowling what AR stood for and that it wasn't a hunting rifle but a weapon of war......can you say IGNORANT? Spouting off about a firearm and not even knowing anything about it?

·
Premium Member
8,008 Posts
He has continuously proved his stupidly over the years. Remember the Al Capone treasure? LOL What a douche nozzle! The best thing he did was get hit with a chair from the KKK interview. No credibility, prejudiced, politically bias, no objectivity. A living breathing chicken sh-t coward. And another fine example of a living sock puppet indicitive of the crappy media services out there, He is the poser boy that is representative of all that is wrong with mainstream media. Gee, good thing I held back some, and did not really let you know how I feel about the clown LOL
Aloha

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
He claims to be a Libertarian, I have always thought he was a wimp a$$ liberal, can't imagine why Fox keeps him around. Remember when he gave away the location of our troops during Desert Storm just to have a scoop. a real woosie boy. Colonel

·
Registered
5,777 Posts
Just for those of you who didn't know already, Geraldo Rivera just admitted on "The Five" on Fox that he agreed with Piers Morgan's view on guns and that ar15's should be banned. The stupid s.o.b. actually asked Eric Bowling what AR stood for and that it wasn't a hunting rifle but a weapon of war......can you say IGNORANT? Spouting off about a firearm and not even knowing anything about it?
Agreed he is a liberal and ignorant. Stupid no....he has earned his was to a good paying job with
FOX. They need several around like him and Juan and before that Beckel. There are a couple of females as well. FOX uses them to justify the fair and balanced claim. But usually they are outnumbered by conservative voices as in the shows The Five and Outnumbered.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
This should surprise no one who has watched/listened to the dumbass for any length of time.

He is the Fox immigrant apologist/ anti gun go to knob.! Any time an illegal commits a crime with or without a gun, Geraldo comes to the rescue.

I also agree he is not stupid. He has carved himself out quite a nicely lined little nest there, although I have no clue why they don't send him packing.

As good as the KKK deal or Capone's vault was, I think his crowning moment was the Charlie Manson interview. He got right in Charlie's face and damned near begged him to punch him right in his big mouth. C'mon Charlie, you ain't so tough! Let's go! Truth be told, Charlie stared him down and probably made him wet himself.

In case you weren't aware, Geraldo has made his career on getting hit, kicked, punched, shot at or run over. All to let you, the viewer, know he takes his news serious.

HA! Dope.

·
Premium Member
8,008 Posts
John Gotti earned a good living, does not make it right. Lots of scum make outrageous salaries POSPOTUS comes to mind. Fox keeps him around cause they need a boogyman to jump out and scare everyone.
Aloha

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
John Gotti earned a good living, does not make it right. Lots of scum make outrageous salaries POSPOTUS comes to mind. Fox keeps him around cause they need a boogyman to jump out and scare everyone.
Aloha
I actually think it may be a tax issue.

If Fox employs a Puerto Rican immigrant with questionable mental capacity, there may be a line on the old 1040 where Rupert gets to claim some sort of charitable contribution.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Geraldo also believes the Second Amendment is STUPID, and the NRA is, "full of shit". His very own words. The only one full of shit is him!

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
He claims to be a Libertarian, l
Geraldo also ran for public office in New Jersey, I believe it was,
as republican. I don't think anyone believed it. He is one devious
lying POS, and tries very hard to deny his leftist beliefs, but he
just keeps revealing himself, because he cannot keep his mouth
shut. I find him to be the hardest one to watch on Fox. More
often than not, when he opens his mouth I just switch channels,
even to MSNBC, at least there they don't pretend to be leftist A-holes,
they are proud of it, and display it. Geraldo though is a sneak, a
liar, as to what he believes. Maybe he thinks it will keep him employed
at Fox if he keeps trying to masquerade as a republican or libertarian.
Obama has tried to portray himself as a democrat while being a communist
and it pretty well worked, in that, the public is not on to him, but
Geraldo is a complete failure with his masquerade.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Geraldo also believes the Second Amendment is STUPID, and the NRA is, "full of shit". His very own words. The only one full of shit is him!

I was a registered libertaian for about 10 years, I know
pretty well what a libertarian is. I never met a libertarian
that did not believe in the second amendment, they even
like machine guns. This moron thinks he can sell himself
as a libertarian. He does not know the meaning of the
word. He is a democrat/leftist, no question about it.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Gerald evidently thinks he can make points by saying he is
republican or libertarian. Yep he thinks he can say,
"I am a republican, or libertarian, can't quite figure it
out, but I know people should not have the right to
own guns."

Nobody is buying that sack of crap.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts