Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Hello: Doesn't Etawah have a trap field? It is in the north though but open to the public certain days. What about the city range in the south? I forget the name of it, I have only shot there once. Doesn't Cherokee have registered shoots as well as South River? Thanks, Eric

·
Registered
343 Posts
Etawah wants $9 per 25 and the targets are no where near regulation. Took my daughter there to get in some skeet practice a while back and the machines wouldn't work 3/4 of the time. $9 a round I'm thinking the equipment should be spot on. I would go for Sporting Clays, but nothing else.

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
Tom Lowe Shooting Grounds Atlanta and South River Covington Ga are the only 2 that are open to the public that I'm aware of. Several clubs currently
trying to get up and running but may not be right away.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Hello: That's it Tom Lowe. I shot there when we first moved here 2 years ago. Great spot to shoot. I belong to River Bend and shoot there since it is only 30 minutes from my house. From what I see there is more sporting clays than anything else around here. Some skeet and trap. Lots of USPSA pistol shooters also. Thanks, Eric

1 - 14 of 14 Posts