Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The trap range will NOT open tonight due to the weather & dangerous driving conditions. We expect more snow this afternoon, but more important, wind gusts up to 30 mph. All in all, not pleasant shooting conditions. Everyone stay safe.

On the plus side, we will be open this Saturday AND Sunday. Saturday it’s expected to be near 50°, and Sunday (hosting a Big 50) might reach 52°.

Trap Management Team.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will non members be able to show up on Sunday to look around and get some info on how to join?
YES YES & YES. Trapshooting is open to members and non-members. Members pay $4 a round of 25, non-members pay $5. One of the benefits of being a member is access to our indoor pistol range. Its open 7 am to 10 pm, and is heated. Cost of range use is $5. We also have an indoor archery range. On Saturday & Sunday we start shooting at 11 am till 3 pm. Gate opens around 9:15 am. You can check out our website at:
Glen Park Izaak Walton – Glen Park Chapter Izaak Walton League of America Inc. Conservation Club and Shooting Sports Facility

·
Registered
45 Posts
Thanks for all the info Will, I hope to be able to go there on Sunday, ,,,,I've been driving by there for far to many years and have been listening to the shooting for far to long....guess I just need to finally walk in.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the info Will, I hope to be able to go there on Sunday, ,,,,I've been driving by there for far to many years and have been listening to the shooting for far to long....guess I just need to finally walk in.
I haven't determined the lunch menu for the weekend yet, but you heard it here first - Sunday we plan to have pizza. And if you are a FaceBook user, I do post a lot of trap info on our FaceBook page.
GLEN PARK Izaak Walton Club

1 - 7 of 7 Posts