Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Rosie is one hot chick ... I will always remember her in that movie when she wore a black leather teddie ... dang she was SMOKIN!

·
Registered
401 Posts
3dram8,
Good post and I'd like to add my 2 cents,,,

I watched the veiw yesterday and caught the opening where Rosie said her piece on the banning of 3 words in rap songs and she was adamant that if you ban 3 words then where do you stop before banning all books, and that's against the contitution on free speech,,,......HELLO...

The people that are after more gun laws,,,who Rosie was a mouth piece for where fighting the constitution on the right to bare arms.....is that not a double standard...to go against the constitution to change the gun laws ...but....you cannot go against the constitution and free speech....

I think that the network realized that this (explicit)(%#[email protected]), lost all credibility,,,if she had any and is no longer useful...

When someone makes a stand on an issue and then change their policies are not good for your country especially in a position where you have all the sheep following your every word...

The Donald wins again...

Just my 2 cents worth...

Reg. Todd, East Sooke, BC

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
She was "smokin" because her thighs were rubbing together at an abnormally fast rate! Probably on the way to the refrigerator for more "amunition"! ....LOL....merlyn...

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Could happen to a nicer loud mouth, crude, self-righteous, and completely contemptable bitc...er, person.

Ever notice that every news photo of her, she has that mouth wide open...always, always yapping.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You got THAT right, Baron! The only way I could imagine Rosie as being "smokin" would be if her girlfriend didn't apply enough lubricant.

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
I'd let her yap my ear off if I got a shot to spend the money she has. Hell I bet I could have one hell of a great pride in ownership level in guns and with the guns I could have they would outshoot any crap anyone from TS.com could bring to the range.

Yep ... if ya had her money ya'll would be speaking a different language. ;-)

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
HM ... if it were a choice of giving her a ride or getting a ride from Big Bubba while in an all male prison you would be on her faster than a chicken runnin from a starvin family of Ethiopians.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Baron23 - You are right.
Her mouth is always yapping., but the problem is she doesn't say a damn thing that is worthwhile. I say send that fat, hog-headed, well...I'll keep it clean for the sake of the kids that read this forum, thing on her way...

Bill

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
the only thing that would make it better is if they were wearing those leather aviator helmets and goggles. oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh baby.

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
Couldn't have happened to a nicer...Whatever. Now we won't have to listen to those stupid news clips of her making an ass out of herself. (I Hope)

·
5,045 Posts
jwells, I think hit a nerve here, there a segment of the TV audience that draws to her. She panders to a group of money-spending folks, who much of the time are critical of our recreation - so she plays that and very well. Make for good TV (although not much else).

Jay Spitz

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.